DIY Cactus Glasses

Blackberry Jalapeno Margarita RecipeJust in case you missed it, I shared this awesome recipe for Blackberry Jalapeño Margaritas earlier this week. (Go check them out, if you haven’t yet. They are seriously so yummy!)

Today, I’m sharing the EASIEST (no, really, the easiest) way to jazz up your glasses to serve these bad boys in.

You only need 3 things to make these DIY cactus glasses and you can do it all for about $4! Crazy, right?!

DIY Cactus GlassesHere’s what you’ll need to make yours:

• Glasses – I got mine from the dollar store. Yep, a freakin’ dollar guys!
  • Gold Sharpie
  • Printed image that fits your glass (I used a cactus)

They are SUPER simple to make. Like, beyond easy. I promise.

First, print out the image that you want to transfer onto your glass.

Cut it out and tape it onto the inside of your glass, with the image showing through.

DIY Cactus GlassesTrace the image using your gold sharpie.

DIY Cactus GlassesFill in the image.

DIY Cactus GlassesRemove the paper from your glass and place your glasses on a cookie sheet.

Preheat your oven to 220 degrees.

Bake your glasses for 30 minutes.

DIY Cactus GlassesTake them out and let them cool completely before using.

DIY Cactus GlassesWas that easy, or what?! Told ya.

You could use any traceable image and any type of glass that you have on hand too. The possibilities are endless!

After using them, keep in mind that they are hand wash only. Bummer, I know. I am guilty of only buying items that have “dishwasher safe” printed on the packaging. But they are so fast and cheap to create that it’s worth the hand washing hassle.

They would make a great gift too! Pair the DIY cactus glasses with a cocktail mixer, some salt, a few limes, and you’ll have the perfect happy hour gift basket ready to go!

Blackberry Jalapeno Margarita Recipe-15

Let's Mingle Blog

6 Comments

1. Laurel (@abubblylife) on April 12, 2015 at 8:58 pm

These are so cute!

• Ashley on April 13, 2015 at 7:35 am

Thanks so much Laurel!

2. Kendra @ Prepping Parties on April 15, 2015 at 6:58 pm

These glasses are ADORABLE! What an easy and festive way to jazz up some glasses! Already planning a stop at the Dollar Store to stock up on glasses 🙂

• Ashley on April 16, 2015 at 7:17 am

Thanks Kendra! Let me know how they turn out! 🙂

3. Emily on April 27, 2015 at 10:56 am

Such a great idea! I love these glasses, they would be perfect for summer entertaining. I’ve included your post in my DIY Cactus Project roundup today 🙂

• Ashley on April 27, 2015 at 5:55 pm

Thanks so much for including my project Emily! I’ll check it out!!

let's mingle

Web Graphics-46
Please enter your name.
Please enter a valid email address.
Something went wrong. Please check your entries and try again.

watch the latest

ashley’s latest pins

• One of my goals this year was to fit in some more time to read and I’m happy to report that I’m making some serious headway on my list (you can find out more about that here). But this month I want to try to add a few spooky and seasonal titles to my finished list. If you’re like me and trying to cross a few books off your list or just looking for a few ways to include a little more “thrill and chill” into your October, these are my picks for 12 spooky reads to add to your Halloween reading list
  • Pretty Things | The Golden Girl | Jess Keys, aesthetic, pretty things, pink, white, makeup, skincare, flowers, home decor, interior design, minimalist, fresh, clean, natural, beauty, self-care
  • Soft and warm mini donuts filled with a Nutella and mascarpone cheese cream. These donuts are easy to make and rolled in a cinnamon sugar.
  • @AranzaDrive ❁

Disclosure

Sponsored posts or gifted items will be fully disclosed, and any thoughts and opinions shared are always honest and my own. Some posts contain contextual affiliate links, from which I may receive a commission on sales should you use them to make a purchase. No matter what, everything you see on Let's Mingle is something I genuinely like and recommend.