The 80’s and 90’s were good to me, because they gave me the infamous jelly sandal. I wore those jellies into the ground and had a few different colors. Pink, purple, and my favorite frosty (semi-sheer) gray pair. I lived in those babies from May to September. And apparently I haven’t outgrown my jelly love, because I couldn’t resist buying these jelly flats as soon as I saw them. A definite upgrade from the ones I wore in the past, but still super comfy and dare I say, chic too? I’m sharing these and 20 other pairs of the cutest summer sandals that I’m loving (and have in my various carts right now).
And, let me just say that I’m apologizing in advance now, because you’ll definitely want to add a few of these to your cart.
2. I’m having a neutral moment right now and these heels are simple enough to wear for a day or night out. I especially love the adjustable straps. Under $50.
3. Though these sandals are a bit more of a splurge, but would be perfect for a summer wedding in the grass. Plus your feet will thank you for not wearing heels too.
4. I’m all about comfy these days, and these slides are such a fun pop of color. They come in 8 different colors and are only $15.
5. Loving these classic white slides. Cozy, yet stylish and pool party perfect.
6. These raffia slides would be super easy to pack for an upcoming beach vacay and have me dreaming of the sand. Plus, they’re only $15.
7. Flip flops are a summer necessity, but there’s no reason why you can’t upgrade them. These are classics, with a twist.
8. These give me allll the Posh Spice vibes. Loving them with a flirty little dress for a date night or a wedding. Under $50.
9. Another jelly sandal that I’m loving. They come in 5 different colors, but this color reminds me of summer nights eating ice cream.
10. Loving these braided heels and the nude color. Perfect to pair with just about any outfit for a night out.
11. I can’t say no to a good mule, and these white ones are already in my cart.
12. Another great braided option, but a fun and colorful flat pair. They’d be so cute to wear to the farmers market or brunch on the patio.
13. Another upgraded flip flop that I’m loving. The metallic detail gives them an added pop.
14. These heels are so neutral and I’m loving the folded detail on the front band. I can’t decide between black, white, or this gorgeous brown. They’re also 40% off right now and under $60.
15. A heeled pair that’s natural and great for an upcoming summer vacation. Under $30.
16. If you have more than one summer wedding to attend, this jeweled pair of flats will keep you on the dance floor all night long.
17. Do I have somewhere to wear these neutral heels…nope. Will I find somewhere to wear them? Absolutely.
18. Love this platform espadrille style and the pale pink colored bands.
19. A neutral two tone heel with a fun buckle detail. So cute to pair with sundress.
20. This pastel purple pair comes in multiple colors and would be perfect for a day out on the boat. They come in 6 different colors.
21. And for those times when you can’t figure out what to wear, this failsafe pair works with almost anything. Love the barely there clear straps. Under $20.
This list of summer sandals will take you through any and all of the summer events on your calendar, so hopefully you’ve found a few new favorites too! Let me know which ones you snag!