Women’s Amazon Sunglasses Dupes
I love a good pair of sunnies, but I have a reallllly hard time spending serious money on them. Don’t get me wrong, when it comes to shoes or handbags I can spend like the best of them, but with my sunglasses I just can’t do it. I’m always tossing them in my car or purse, which means they’re constantly getting scratched, or broken, or lost. I still vividly remember the pair of Le Specs I left in the rental car in San Diego after wearing them for ONE day. Sigh. After that, I started getting all my sunglasses from Amazon. And it just so happens that I rounded up 12 of my favorite pairs of women’s Amazon sunglasses dupes to share with you guys. Every single pair on this list is under $25, but is similar to their designer counter part. Yes, you heard right. UNDER twenty five bucks!
I’ve included square, round, aviator, cat eye, and more styles in this list. They’re all super trendy and great dupes of some of the biggest brands on the market right now, but at this price tag you can afford to buy a whole collection instead of a few pairs. And if you want to take a dip into a certain trend without spending a ton of money, this is a great way to do it. You also won’t care if you forget them in a rental car either. (Take my word for it).
1. This pair gives me all the Dior vibes, without the Dior price tag. They come in three different colors, but I love how neutral this pair is.
2. Karen Walker who? These dupes come in four different colors and also have different lens options. *Adds the cream color to cart*
3. I love a good cat eye and these Celine look-a-likes ring in at under $12. They have multiple colors available, but the black pair is my fave.
4. This pair reminds me of the Burberry Amelia sunnies. A few different color options, but I love the pairing of the pink frames with the brown lenses. Super cute!
5. You can’t really mess with how classic the Saint Laurent signature round style sunglasses are, but at a fraction of the price, this pair does a decent job replicating it. If you want something more fun, try the shiny black pair with the pink lenses.
6. I think I can safely say that the Ray Ban aviator style is one of the most classic sunglass styles on the planet. These might not be Ray Ban’s, but no one needs to know.
7. Although not exactly like the Chloes on the market, these are close enough for me. A super fun pair and 7 different lens colors to pick from.
8. This is the pair that I’m wearing in this post and they have quickly become one of my favorites. Very reminiscent of Celines and under $18. I have the matte black and love them.
9. Very similar to Gucci, this pair is oversized, but still light and super comfy to wear. Love the black, but they also come in a fun red and green color combo. (Also available in a two-pack).
10. These remind me of the Ray Ban Round Icon sunnies. Super classic and super versatile.
11. The shape of these sunnies are flattering on all face shapes and they’re also very comfortable to wear. You’ll definitely be giving off some Ray Ban Erika vibes, when wearing this pair.
12. I’m definitely fan of the classic Ray Ban styles, and I wear these Ray Ban Wayfarer dupes almost every single day.
So there you have it! My top picks for the best women’s Amazon sunglasses dupes for some of the most popular styles of designer sunglasses on the market. Still super stylish, but waaaaay cheaper!